Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (McCormick Place) Hyatt Regency McCormick Place

phillyphlyer
By phillyphlyer,
in

Just booked through the Better Bidding HOTWIRE link. I'm attending a convention in Chicago, so was looking to stay at the Hyatt. The conference "preferred" rate was $229, which is the same as most travel sites. Hotwire offered up one 4* hotel in the McCormick Place zone for $89. A quick search revealed that it is the only 4* hotel that Hotwire offers under their standard rates in the McCormick zone, so I felt pretty confident it was the Hyatt. Amenities were...

Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Wheelchair accessible

I checked PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals and they were $94 for a 4* in the same area, so I just went with HOTWIRE. Very pleased! My coworker was nervous to take the chance and get bumped to a hotel further from the conference, but it all worked out as planned.

Happy travels!

Congratulations on your success!

Well done! Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and saved big on this stay!

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a good trip and enjoy the conference.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]