Hotwire Hotel: Identify 4* Paris

Vcize
By Vcize,
in

Saint Germain des Pres - Jardin du Luxembourg area, 4* on July 17 - July 19, $177

1 room, 2 adults

Tripadvisor rating: 4.0

Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tripadvisor shows only two 4* hotels in that area, one with a 4.0 rating and one with 4.5. The 4.0 is Hotel Prince de Conde so I figured that must be it, but it looks like it doesn't have availability on those dates and the amenities don't seem to match up, so now I'm confused.

ETA: Looks like on my tripadvisor search I had only St Germain. When I added Jardin du Luxembourg it came up with two more 4* hotels that had a 4.0 tripadvisor rating (Hotel Villa d'Estrees and Relais Hotel du Vieux Paris). My best guess is the Hotel Villa d'Estrees. What do you think?

ETA2: All three of those hotels say No Pets on their hotels.com pages, so now I'm back to being confused again. I don't see any hotels in the Saint Germain des Pres - Jardin du Luxembourg area that are 4* with a 4.0 rating on Tripadvisor and pet friendly.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and although i searched, i was unable to gain any additional insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]