Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 3.5* Burlington hotel

jishman
By jishman,
in

In 7/11, out 7/12. Burlington area. 3.5*. $62. 80% recommended.

Amenities line up with a previous Sheraton win posting by pbwhite in March, but my listed amenities for this hit does include "golf nearby" as his did. I've listed the amenities that came back for my search below. Any insight into whether this is the Sheraton, or what it might be? Thanks!

Free Parking -- <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pet friendly -- Pet friendly - terms apply

Indoor pool(s) -- <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Smoke Free Rooms -- Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center -- Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) -- Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) -- Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center -- Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access -- Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for this hotel
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you follow the above, do you now see this complete set of amenities for this offer:

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

If you now see this full list, this matches previous reports for the Sheraton and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]