Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District) InterContinental

eddieras
By eddieras,
in

looking to ID the following - 4.5* in Quincy Market/Financial District

$189 night

July 7 - July 10 (3 nites)

2 adults, 2 children

Pet friendly

Indoor pool

No Smoking

Fitness

Outdoor pool

Restaurant

Biz center

Hi Speed Internet

Spa Services

i think this is the Intercontinental at 510 Atlantic Avenue, Boston. Can anyone confirm? Also, though i put in 2 adults and 2 kids on the main hotwire page on the subsequent pages it only shows 2 adults. I don't recall this from previous bookings. Are we still guaranteed 2 beds?

thank you all for your assistance!

looks to be the same- i clicked thru Read More for amenities and the following is cut and pasted right from the ensuing page:

Pet friendly

Pet friendly - terms apply

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

same as what i originally posted- tho price is now $189! :) also - what about the 2 children not showing on the ensuing pages- but i did put them in on the original search. will we get two beds?

thanks again!

Some users have been getting a new 'trial' HOTWIRE landing page which apparently is not showing all the amenities associated with the hotel, even when clicking the 'See all' link. Assuming you have followed the instructions above to view the complete set of amenities:

1) click the offer on the search results page (NOT simply hover the mouse over the 'See more' link)

2) on the next page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you have done the above you can try this:

1) click THIS LINK (it will expire shortly after posting so if you don't see this until the morning and the link nor the following works, you can send me a PM to refresh the link)

2) close the current browser

3) use this HOTWIRE link to re-search for the parameters of your stay

Hopefully, this gives you back the 'old' format and you'll see the full list of amenities that both AaronJB and i are seeing when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you do see this, or you want to assume that it's the same hotel that you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the InterContinental.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have edited the post above, please try the link again.

On the final page of check-out (after inputting your credit card information) it should show 2adults/2children. You can take a screenshot of this page if you'd like as well before clicking the confirm/purchase button.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]