Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Williamsburg (Newport News - Airport PHF) Comfort Suites Newport News

Jocelyn13
By Jocelyn13,
in

Looking in Hampton, VA area this Saturday (June 15) for 1 night

Saw a 2.5* for $72 + tax/fee (states $89 on other sites) with a tripadvisor rating of 4/5

Amenities:

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s),

Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Based on this, and checking on tripadvisor to see what matches, I was kind of thinking that it is the Candlewood Suites, but I don't think they have a pool, so I'm not sure.

----------------

The other one I was looking at for the same night is a 3* in the Newport News/Williamsburg Intl Airport PHF area, for $59 ($126 other sites). It has a 4.5/5 on tripadvisor.

Amenities are:

Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry, High Speed internet, Accessible for blind and deaf

2.5* for $72

Best guess would be Clarion Inn and Suites Hampton.

3* in the Newport News/Williamsburg Intl Airport PHF area, for $59

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

The 3* hotel in the Airport zone i see when searching for dates has:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Even if you click this offer from the results page, then click the 'See all amenities' link, you only see the short list of 8 amenities above? Are you on the US version of the HOTWIRE site?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Wifi, Fitness center, Hi Speed internet, Accessible

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities shown before your purchase (including any Accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]