Hotwire Hotel: ID 3* in Lake View - Lincoln Park - Wrigleyville

Adventure44
By Adventure44,
in

I have been bidding on PRICELINE with no luck due to the marathon. I have no idea which hotel this is:

3 star Lake View - Lincoln Park - Wrigleyville area for $157 Amenities: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel 80% recommended I was hoping for Hotel Lincoln, but they do not have a free breakfast.

I am guessing that the Hyatt Mccormick Place is 4* in McCormick Place - South Loop - Soldier Field area for $175 Amenities: Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Wheelchair accessible 90% recommended- This is very highly reviewed hotel, but are there places to eat within walking distance? I am going to have to go to McCormick for packet pickup, but I would like a few dining options.

The 3* would be a possible match for the Willows, Majestic or City Suites - one of a trio of boutiques owned by the same company in the LP area.

The 4* would be a likely match for the Hyatt - there's really not very much directly around the Hyatt.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]