Priceline Hotel: Looked at suggested SavingsBarn.Com

Baxter
By Baxter,
in

Thanks for clicking thru SavingsBarn :)

I just checked and Resort is definately there, but it's listed at the bottom, under 1*... i know, kinda silly on Priceline's part.

I'm currently on a cruise that left San Juan about 2 hours ago, and stayed at the Caribe Hilton last nite. Since i just bid this i'm quite familiar with the bidding in this zone, if you can wait a week on this i will discuss it further with you and go thru your options. If you need to bid this immediately post back and i'll try to discuss it further with you as i have time in the next day or two.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Enjoy your 'fun in the sun' thereuare ... did you make it out before the great "blackout of 2003"...???

I finally made it to your city H'ken and ate an amazing chicken kebab focaccia at a little pizza place next to where the PATH trains let you out ... funny how all the girls there look and talk exactly the same.

Thank-you Thereuare, :) By all means enjoy your cruise. I can wait the week while your out before I bid. Your input is very much appreciated - and needed! - 1st time cruiser and user of Priceline - oops, I mean SavingsBarn.Com!! I will be checking back often - have a great time!

P.s. I like your U of M marking ...I live in Michigan. GO BLUE!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]