Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Fort Lauderdale (Beach) Atlantic Resort and Spa

yandro
By yandro,
in

Need help identifying a 4.5* property on Ft. Lauderdale beach from 7/3 to 7/6. 2 adults, 0 children. Using the site's HOTWIRE link, I get a rate of $159.

I think the Hotel List is down because I can't seem to show me any hotels listings when I click on a region. Never mind, it was an issue with my computer :lol:

Amenities shown:

Condo, Free internet, Near beach, 1BR suite, Fully equipped kitchen, Air conditioning, Fitness, Pool(s), Restaurant, Business Center, 24 hr front desk, High speed internet, Tennis, Spa, Accessible for the blind/deaf, Accessible path of travel, In room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It was indeed The Atlantic Resort & Spa. Booked this trip with the site's HOTWIRE link.

One thing to note: I extended the stay for one more day and the rate went to $164/night staying 7/3 to 7/7, 2013. I'm very pleased with this win and looking forward to this stay.

Thanks again for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]