Hotwire Hotel: 4* La Jolla Help ID

chrisguero
By chrisguero,
in

I need help identifying a 2.5* in la Jolla 6/6-8/8. The price it's showing is $106 but it isn't showing the price on other websites or what the hotel is rated. It also says that this hotel charges a resort fee. Please help as I need to book very soon! Thanks, Here are the amenities:

Free Breakfast

Near Beach

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

I'm wondering if it's the La jolla Inn hotel. They charge a resort fee, are by the beach, have free breakfast, and have a business center. I'm pretty sure it is. It isn't showing up with a regular rate on HOTWIRE, but on hotels.com its showing $134/night which means this isn't that great of a deal.

I am looking to ID a 4* hotel in La jolla, the dates I put in are 6/6/13-6/8/13 and it's showing a price of $105/night. Other sites at $214/night and a 75% hotwire customer reviews. I'm skeptical to book it since I would prefer to book a lower star hotel closer to the beach and I have a feeling that this is by the freeway. Here are the amenities:

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Unfortunately this property has not yet bee reported to the board. My guess would be the San Diego Marriott La Jolla, but i'm not certain.

If you're looking for something close to the beach you might want to try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com where you can filter by star rating and/or price (or other features) and makes it easy to see your options near the beach and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or closer/further from the beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Most websites where I found the Marriott La Jolla have it as a 3.5* is there still a chance that they could have it as a 4*? Is there ever any recourse after booking if every website has it as a different star rating than what they are listing it as on the "secret hot rate?"

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]