Priceline Hotel: 3 Star Hotel in Vancouver, WA Area

WhiteShark22
By WhiteShark22,
in

Could you help me determine what this hotel might be?

3 Star Hotel in Vancouver, WA Area for $64/night (Priceline Express deal) 1 Room

Guest Score: Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Fitness Center

Thank You!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Anaheim Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I replied. Didn't remember I had to do this. Thanks,
Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

I can't get the same PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel to appear on my search. Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I see this property, but when i clicked on it i get the "Please note: Pricing and inventory changes often and the deal you selected is no longer available. However, we still have the following deals below." message... then below the same property appears once again but is priced at $109. Is this the current price you see and are you interested in a 3* property in this zone at this price? (or do you still see this at the previous $64 price and it's still book-able when you click thru to see further details of the offer?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- for your hotel direct bookings please check the board's Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]