Priceline Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (North Shore) Courtyard By Marriott Milwaukee North Brown Deer

robinbtravel
By robinbtravel,
in

I booked this through the regular Name Your Own Price tool. I looked at the Express Deals and saw what I thought was this hotel for $50 ($61 with taxs & fees minus the current 5% off promo)so that was my maximum. I bid $35 and was denied. I added the Miller Park Area and rebid at $40. Best available rate is $139. I've stayed at this hotel before. It's nice, but it has the tiniest pool in the world!

Courtyard By Marriott Milwaukee North Brown Deer

5200 West Brown Deer Road, Milwaukee, WI 53223

Check-In: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 / 12:00 PM

Rooms: 1 room

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night

$40.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $40.00

Taxes & Fees: $13.10

Total Charged to Card: $53.10

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to follow up on this reservation. Something happened and the swim team's entries never made it into the swim meet so I found out that the team was not going to the meet on the Sunday before the reservation. I called the hotel and Priceline and they arranged for me to reschedule my reservation for later in June for an additional $20 payment to the hotel. I was OK with the additional charge if it meant that I wasn't going to lose everything and $60 for this hotel is still a good deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]