Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* DC (Alexandria - Old Town) Comfort Inn and Suites Alexandria

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Started checking this out last week when this offer was $62. Waited around until today and price had risen to $70 but showed $69 when deal was done. Total cost for 3 rooms, 2 nights each was $472.82. As we wanted to be sure to get free parking didn't feel comfortable with PriceLine bidding which I usually do. FYI called Hotwire to see if the hotels suggested were the ones we would get or something like them - something like them or could be them was the answer. They did say that free parking would be included but couldn't assure that we would have shuttle service to the Metro (which Van Dorn location does offer).

The "secret rate" doesn't show the amenities like they used to -- you can click it will show them - sorry but I didn't copy them before I booked and the offer no longer appears on the site. It was the usual free breakfast, free parking, free internet shown for a 2.5*. (Hotwire had told me they only had 3 rooms left at that rate which I thought was just a closing play but must have been true.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and hope it will work well for your travel plans.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this property? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account (click "My Account" in the upper corner of HOTWIRE.) Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]