Priceline Hotel: grand rapids main zone

robamartin
By robamartin,
in

I have a quick question about priceline's grand rapids' zones. i'd like to bid in the main, downtown location that is most central to all the bars and restaurants and all that, but on better bidding i only see the north, south, southeast, and grandville zones. i don't see any information regarding the main Grand Rapids zone that i can bid on in priceline. Does anyone have any information on this about which hotels participate in this downtown zone? Thanks!

Apparently Priceline has changed their zones.

One solution is to use the MAPS and HOTELS.com application on the Tools menu above, using a 3 miles radius.

Then have another screen open with the PRICELINE zone map zoomed way in on the downtown zone. You can see which hotels are in the zone that way. Do watch out for that 2.5* one clear north by Ann Street.

And of course, it is always possible to get a completely different hotel. If you bid, you have to be willing to accept any hotel within the zone map, at or above the star level you bid.

You might prefer HOTWIRE, where the experts here can give you an educated guess as to just what hotel you might get.

Romelle

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]