Hotwire Hotel: Help: 3.5* Dallas Market Center

AZPainter
By AZPainter,
in

I want to get the Sheraton Suites for early May, next year.

All I'm getting is a 4 star for $83 and a 2.5 star for $48.

I've used PL many times, but I'm new to Hotwire. Do the offers change much? They seem very high right now. I'm seeing all these people who got the 3.5 hotel for $39, so it seems weird that it's listed for $83.

thanks,

another grateful TOBB refugee

I checked a few dates into next year and all the rates were over $80 for that listing. I suppose there is a slight chance that it is a different property (and not the Sheraton Suites), but it appears that the $39 rate was available during the hotter days of the summer and for fairly 'last-minute' bookings only. You could just keep checking the rates over the next few months and see if it starts to come down. Or did you need to get your accommodation planned right away?

I've used PL many times, but I'm new to Hotwire. Do the offers change much?

Hotwire will show you the lowest price hotel at each star category in each zone... so to see a different property than is currently being offered, the current hotel would need to 'pull' their rates from the system or another property would need to load rates lower than the current offering's rate.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]