Priceline Hotel: 3* Long Island - Suffolk County (Macarthur Airport ISP) Ramada Plaza Long Island - Macarthur Airport

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

This zone has been difficult to get a bargain, no more $43 Hyatt wins in the adjacent Hauppauge zone. At any rate, made my same day bid using BetterBidding's new BiddingHelper app on my iPad. This app is a major time saver as it allows me to simultaneously check current pricing on HOTWIRE, PRICELINE and Hotels.com and enter my dates and destination only once.

Offer Price: $62.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.49

Total: $78.49

The rack rate was $99, a decent discount, but it meant I had to chose my dining options more wisely. :lol: This Ramada has had several names in the past, Crowne Plaza, Radisson and others. There was a refurbish prior to becoming a Radisson, and the property is still in great shape, this is not a typical worn out Ramada. Rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable, free wifi and a restaurant on premises. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

For any iPad, iPhone or android user, the BiddingHelper app is really a must have.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]