Hotwire Hotel: 4* Groupon Mystery Times Square

lew
By lew,
in

Groupon is offering a 4* hotel in Times Square, identity revealed 48 hours after the deal ends. The program is run through Expedia. I'm drawing a blank.

Rates start at $159

Rated 3.5 by trip adviser, 3.9 hotels.com and 4.1 by Expedia.

Some cut and paste:

it’s located right in Times Square and within an easy walk of other New York attractions, including Grand Central

The hotel’s standard guest rooms look out onto the Manhattan skyline from floor-to-ceiling windows, and superior rooms have better views from higher floors. Both have marble bathrooms and high-thread-count sheets, among other luxurious amenities. Before heading out for the day, enjoy a full breakfast buffet featuring smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, and waffles, available for purchase at the hotel’s stylish restaurant and lounge. In the evening, the lounge serves a light café menu of sandwiches, salads, and New York cheesecake.

Concierge services

Restaurant and lounge

Fitness center

Marble bathrooms

Laundry facilities

WiFi (extra fees)

No smoking and no pets

One queen bed or one king bed

Standard occupancy: 2

Maximum occupancy: 2

Adding occupants above standard: not available

Platform beds with custom headboards

WiFi available (fee)

Floor-to-ceiling windows

3.5 on trip adviser isn't all that great. Most of the hotels rated in that category include free internet. I spent more then 30 minutes trying to figure out the identity. I've come to the conclusion some of the information must be fudged. Either the hotel is rated slightly higher then listed or the internet may be free.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]