Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Beach) Sheraton Yankee Trader

Adrian15
By Adrian15,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A hotel with this exact combinations of amenties has not yet been reported/identified. It is possible that the Oceanfront Hotel dropped the laundry icon from their description when they took it over from the Doubletre (or maybe they eliminted the laundry facilities at the hotel completely and that is the reason for the amenity change)... but it could also just as likely be some other hotel.

I don't think we'll know for certain until somebody makes a purchase and reports the Oceanfront with the amenties above or with the amenities that has previously been associated with it.

If you go for it please let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

JUst an idea, you could call up the Oceanfront and ask them if they ahve laundry facilities....that would at least give you an idea if its them. I staed at the this hotel 9/9-9/11...here is their phone number:

(954) 524-8733

By the way I booked thru Hotwire and they put me on their lowest floor, they were VERY uncooperative in terms of moving me to a higher floor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]