Priceline Hotel: Identity of 4* Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Hotel

csrk
By csrk,
in

I am trying to find out the identity of a Priceline Express deal hotel in Chicago (Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park) for June 23, 2013 - June 28, 2013 listed at $179 a night, link at: (I used the board's PRICELINE link!)

Here are the details:

Guest rating: 8.0

"Guest Favorite"

Guaranteed Amenities: Indoor or OUtdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center

Any guesses?

This PRICELINE EXPRESS property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Hilton Chicago.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- if you haven't yet please read your messages. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am trying to find out the identity of a Priceline Express deal hotel in Chicago (Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park) for June 23, 2013 - June 28, 2013 listed at $179 a night, link at: (I used the board's PRICELINE link!)

Here are the details:

Guest rating: 8.0

"Guest Favorite"

Guaranteed Amenities: Indoor or OUtdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center

Any guesses?

I just booked a deal with the same amenities through Priceline Express hotels. $85/night in the Loop from 7/3-7/6. I got the Hyatt Regency Chicago.

I just booked a deal with the same amenities through Priceline Express hotels. $85/night in the Loop from 7/3-7/6. I got the Hyatt Regency Chicago.

Nice win for the holiday weekend - hope you are looking forward to your stay.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of the win as a separate thread.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

i'm looking at booking 7/3 to 7/6 as well, but I get these amenities for the 4 Star Hotel in Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area for $87/night

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

These have been the same amentities for the past couple of weeks. Please confirm if these were the same when you booked. Thanks :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]