Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 Star All-inclusive, Cabo San Lucas Area

diveangel
By diveangel,
in

Can you help me identify this property?

My dates are 6/8 to 6/14 +/- a day if needed. This is my first post so I hope I have posted the information here correctly. I have a few additional questions I would appreciate the help on:

It states all-inclusive as well as free breakfast. The food would seem to be included for lunch and dinner as well. I just wasn't sure why they might have listed free breakfast. Any thoughts?

Premium brand beverages are included. Does this truly mean alcohol (i.e. beer, wine, margaritas)?

In places where I know the brands of hotels, I've used Priceline because I'm not as concerned which one I get. With Hotwire, I still won't know what I'll get, but do you feel it's a little safer since all of the amenities are listed? It will be important to our trip to Cabo since we want kid's clubs or activities and some of the nicer amenities.

4.5-star All-inclusive hotel in Cabo San Lucas

This All-inclusive hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

Premium Brand Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Daily Activities Included

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

All-Inclusive

Thank you for your help.

Anita

In places where I know the brands of hotels, I've used Priceline because I'm not as concerned which one I get.

If you've used PRICELINE in the last 4 years since joining the board it would be appreciated if you begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are looking to benefit from those who have posted before you.

It will be important to our trip to Cabo since we want kid's clubs or activities and some of the nicer amenities.

If you're traveling with children are you including them in your search as i'm seeing this amenity set when searching for 1room/2adults and this offer also indicates:

Adult-Exclusive:This property only allows adults 21 years of age or older.

Best guess for this property would be the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa, and yes, the premium beverages would include alcohol. Besides knowing the amenities, you also get some comfort in knowing that this property has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating (which is excellent)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I won't mind posting my wins when I can. I'm not very familiar with this site yet and it's workings. I signed up 4 years ago on a recommendation from a friend. I would like to know what benefit there is to all by using the links. I'm assuming they may get credited to your account for tracking purposes? If so, please send me a link which I will use in place of coming here first or using the standard website. Coming here first may not be convenient as I use different devices all the time (i.e. someone's cell phone or hotel computer).

I always tend to put 2 adults as it doesn't seem to matter to the hotels, but I can see how it would matter to an all-inclusive. I do not see adult-exclusive on the list of amenities, but now that you've helped ID the property, I do see that on the property.

I will do some more hunting on Cabo here and come up with another option.

Thank you for your help.

I've sent you a PM on how to bookmark our links (if anyone else needs please let us know via PM)

You can also use our BiddingHelper.com from anywhere and we've recently released both an iphone/ipad app and on Android as well.

There are definitely properties that do care if there is more than double occupancy... it's often not an issue as rural/suburban hotels or family friendly locations (such as Orlando, Anaheim, etc), but in larger cities (such as NYC, Chicago, etc) where rooms are already often smaller then average it can be an issue, especially when hotels have a higher percentage of rooms with only one bed and consider rooms with two beds to be an upgrade from standard. All-inclusive properties are another example where it can be an issue.

Let us know if any other properties appear that are of interest.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does BiddingHelper.com actually book it for you? I'm not sure I understand how it can make the comparison if once you push the button you've bought it. I took a look and saw that it looked like the PRICELINE page while keeping to the BiddingHelper URL.

Would you be please help me ID this property for the same stay in the Cabo East area?

Resort

Free Parking

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Thank you for the help!

The BiddingHelper.com allows you to easily compare rates between PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, and Hotels.com with just one search... which is valuable when you're working on a device smaller then a desktop and don't need to enter your search parameters multiple times.

For help with the HOTWIRE property above what is the star rating, room rate per nite, and dates that you're using for your search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I started a new search to get more updated information here. Can you help me ID these?

4 Star All-inclusive, Cabo Corridor 6/8-6/15 $231

Free Parking

Food and Beverages Included

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

All-Inclusive

4 Star, Cabo East 6/8-6/15 $166/night

Resort

Free Parking

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

4.5 Star, Cabo East 6/8-6/15 $190/night

Resort

Free Parking

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Thank you for all the help. I'll try the BiddingHelper.com, too.

Best guess for the Corridor All-inclusive property would be the Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos... i don't have a guess for either of the East properties.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding from this reply was that the BiddingHelper.com does not actually place a bid. However, when trying it, I got a reply from Priceline indicating that I did put in a bid. Luckily, I didn't get it accepted as I was throwing together a quick try. I'm not sure I had incorrect information, but I was completely unaware that it would actually make a bid for me.

Entering your city and zone information in the search box above DOES NOT place a bid for you... it brings you to the 'Name Your Own Price' bidding page for the area you indicated at the PRICELINE website (as well as allows you to research rates at HOTWIRE and Hotels.com)

If you then further proceed to choose a bid amount, enter your credit card information, and click the "PREVIEW OFFER', initial the page that you understand the terms and conditions, enter your credit card information, and click the BOOK NOW button, then yes, it should be obvious that this would submit your bid.

If you never entered your credit card information then you didn't place a bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]