Cabo San Lucas 11/5 - 11/12

DrMarci
By DrMarci,
in

Is this the approporiate place to discuss car rentals or is this just the hotel forum? Please direct me! I would like to rent a minivan and one full size car for the week. We are 6 adults and one infant. Any bidding suggestions? (the prices listed on Hotwire are 56$/day for the van and 38$/day for the car). Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure of their concern... i'm not aware of any 'foreign country' specific problems. Once a car rental is purchase and the issuing company known, they can call and confirm that their reservation is in the system and take care of any issues (although i doubt there will be any) before they leave.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...

Sorry for the looong delay! In the end, my parents weren't comfortable with using the internet. We ended up renting directly from Dollar (they have a pick-up location right at the airport). We rented one compact and one mid-size car for 7 days for a total of about $500.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]