Hotwire Hotel: Help - Denver Downtown 4.5*

hammertimejr
By hammertimejr,
in

Hello,

I am looking at booking a hot deal through HOTWIRE.

Dates: Sat May 25-sun May 26

The information is as follows;

$142.00

4.5-star Hotel in Greater Downtown Denver

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Trip Advisor rating of 4.5/5 circles.

I am fairly certain it is the Hotel Teatro, from my own research. The thing I am concerned about is the Hotel Teatro does offer a "Petite" Room, I want the Standard King (Which is offered if you pay the full price through hotwire's Hotel Teatro normal booking". I do not want to pay 142 for the petite room. Is there anyway of knowing which room type I can get?

Thanks for any help or information.

I've stayed here on a hotwire and non-hotwire rates before. The one time I was not upgraded was on a non-Hotwire rate during a busy weekend. The queen petite room is still very nice and has a full size bathroom with soaking tub. It depends on how busy the hotel is. They upgraded me to a king room before for free and a corner suite for $50. If there are lots of rooms available on the website you should be fine, but there is no way to know for sure.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Thank you MathPrincess for the information. Im glad to know that they have upgraded you in the past if they had a room available. I will talk to my boyfriend and see what he wants to do. Seems like a great deal for the 140 bucks!

And AaronJB, There was more amenities but mostly about accessibility nothing else.

There was more amenities but mostly about accessibility nothing else.

Please include the full list of amenities as sometimes the difference between one hotel and other can be the inclusion/exclusion of one of the accessible amenities. ;)

Also, if you haven't yet please read your messages.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]