Laundry facilities

Hi speed internet access

Accessible path access

In room access

Wheelchair access

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

roll in shower

This was a triple room request. I was hoping for the Novotel or Crowne Plaza.. but got this one. It is only a teeny bit more on their website as a cancelable reservation. Although it gets good reviews, I was initially disappointed. This hotel has a sister hotel next door that is more luxurious.. and also 4*. 'll do a report when I come back.

I used your HOTWIRE link.

Sorry to hear if you're a bit disappointed, but hopefully it will suit your needs just fine for this one nite and you'll find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back from this short trip and this hotel is perfectly fine. We did not buy the overpriced breakfast but walked out the front door and down across the street to MAKRO that has a fabulous café attached to it ( also open sundays) that was full of local business men and other hotel guests from the area. Fresh orange juice, grilled croissant, Spash ham on toast.. fresh omelets, churros.. you name it.. they had it.

There are numerous hotels in this area with airport shuttle but I can confirm that Hotwire is no huge bargain in general in Spain, and definitely not at the airport where one can get same rooms with free cancellation for $4 more.

We had a triple and the third bed was an actual full size mattress and single bed just like the other two, albeit the room was a bit tight with it squeezed against the wall as you came in. The bathroom and entire hotel were spotless and new. Staff very pleasant. Free wifi throughout the hotel.

If going to T4 on the shuttle give yourself a bit more time as the shuttle first goes to T1/T2.. and THEN makes the 10 minute trip over to T4. You MUST reserve for the shuttle. It is shared between the two hotels and space is in demand, something quite common in these airport hotels. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]