Hotwire Hotel: Cocoa Beach Hotel - Country Inn & Suites

mrsaknar
By mrsaknar,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Florida thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (as previously requested)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody reading your previous thread will know to look here to learn that you didn't win a hotel, please follow-up your previous thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip (even if you didn't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, booked direct, canceled the trip, etc)... then reply here and we'll look at your dates above.

Concluding your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you Yellowdog, I looked up the amenities from your HOTWIRE link and here they are. Please let me know if you concur that this location is most likely the Country Inn and Suites.

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks!! :)

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please confirm that you're looking at the 3* with dates October 11-13?

thanx for using boards HOTWIRE link :)

Yellowdog.

I see a 3* property listed at $79 with these amenities but it is in the Cocoa zone... not the Cocoa Beach zone; is this the one you're referring to?

My best guess for this property would be the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Cocoa.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Yes, you are correct ~ As I scroll down I see it is actually under the heading of 'Cocoa Area Hotel'. When I click on the 'see hotels in this class' link I see both Country Inn and Suites and Holiday Inn and Suites Express Hotels as possibilities. So, that being the case ~ are you feeling certain that it is not Country Inn and Suites? The amenities do seem to match up, but do they match up more with Holiday Inn and Suites?

Thank you for your help!

mrsaknar

When I click on the 'see hotels in this class' link I see both Country Inn and Suites and Holiday Inn and Suites Express Hotels as possibilities.

The purpose with this is to give users an idea of what hotels fall into which star categories so that they can determine which star rating likely best fits their needs, not that it will be one of the properties listed. And the hotels you see don't have to be in the zone you're looking at.

And I agree with thereuare, I belive that the listed hotel is the Holiday Inn Express.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you ~ Using your PRICELINE link you listed below, for October 11 and 12 checking out on the 13, I found a 2 1/2 star in Cape Canaveral with the following ammenities listed, under 'Express Deals' for $87 per night and am wondering if you think it is Country Inn and Suites as well.....

* Free Breakfast

* Free Internet

* Indoor/Outdoor Pool

* Free Parking

* Fitness Center

* Business Center

Thoughts???

Thank you Yellow Dog ~ Looking at your website it looks like Country Inn and Suites is actually the only 2 1/2 star hotel listed, and it is the same on TripAdvisor's website as well. So I am thinking that we should be safe with this one. I will let you know :)

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]