Rental cars in Houston and Miami

Rolus
By Rolus,
in

Dear all,

I'm staying in Houston starting from 19/5 to 24/5 and I want to rent a car. I want something that would be cheap around 150 USD for the date or something better for up to 250 USD like Ford Mustang or alike. What is the minimum price that I can get some cheap car or is it possible to rent Mustang for 250 USD?

Then I'm going to Miami on 24/5 and staying till 30/5. I want to rent the cheapest car you've ever heard of :) what would be possible price?

One general question. Is it better to book in advance or the prices go down when the products come to the dates?

Best regards,

Rolus

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate threads for each rental... we will use this thread for your Houston rental, please start a NEW TOPIC for your Florida rental.

For Houston, which airport are you looking to rent from?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dear all,

I'm staying in Houston starting from 19/5 to 24/5 and I want to rent a car. I want something that would be cheap around 150 USD for the date or something better for up to 250 USD like Ford Mustang or alike. What is the minimum price that I can get some cheap car or is it possible to rent Mustang for 250 USD?

One general question. Is it better to book in advance or the prices go down when the products come to the dates?

Best regards,

Rolus

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]