Priceline Hotel: 3 star Monterey (Marina/seaside area) Express Deal

minn55441
By minn55441,
in

In looking through the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals, I found a 3 star hotel listed for Monterey, in the Seaside-Marina area. The listing has a price of only $91(per night) for a two night stay beginning on Tuesday June 18. The amenities listed for this property include

Free internet

Indoor or Outdoor pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

They also list a guest rating on 8.0

In reviewing the hotel listings in this area on the better bidding site, it appears that there are only two 3 star options. The Embassy Suites and the Sanctuary Beach resort. I would take either of these options at $91 per night, however I haven't seen any reports within the last year of anyone getting these properties.

I would appreciate any help you might give in identifying this property.

I agree with you, it could be The Embassy Suites or the Sanctuary Beach resort. My guess would be Sanctuary Beach resort off the two. But we see new hotels all the time reported for the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals so it could be a never reported hotel also.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

In reviewing the hotel listings in this area on the better bidding site, it appears that there are only two 3 star options. The Embassy Suites and the Sanctuary Beach resort.

The 'bidding side of PRICELINE' and the 'PRICELINE EXPRESS' side (as well as the 'retail' side) each use a different universe of hotels, so you can't one to determine what you will likely get when using the other.

My best guess for the property above would be the Best Western Plus Beach Resort Monterey.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]