Hotwire Hotel: Montreal Hotel ID?

Eamo7
By Eamo7,
in

Hi, first time user here. I'm trying to identify this 3.5 star hotel in Downtown Montreal on Hotwire for $74 per night, May 2nd - May 6th, with the amenities listed below. I did use the link on your site to search and I'm hoping it's the Delta Montreal on President Kennedy Ave. Thank you for your help.

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Thank you for your prompt response. I was hoping that wouldn't be your answer! Gouverneur Place Dupuis is at the opposite end of the "Old Town - Convention Center" area, can Hotwire still sell this as a "Downtown" hotel?

When I search with these parameters on Expedia, I get Delta and Hyatt, that's why I was hoping it was the Delta. Do you offer advice on Expedia Unpublished Rates or is it just Hotwire and Priceline?

Thank you again for your help.

If you look the zone boundaries HOTWIRE uses the Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montreal is within their 'Downtown' Montreal zone.

I don't believe this property is the Delta.

We can have a look at an Expedia unpublished offer but their 'opaque' product hasn't done too well and there hasn't been much interest in it.

Are you only looking for the Delta or what are your needs and budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or our Expedia link if you decide to go that route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I searched Expedia with those amenities and dates (5/2-5/6) I was left with three hotels, the Delta and two much more expensive hotels and that's why I thought and hoped it was the Delta. I've since seen that you have Delta listed as 4 star on your pinned board. I'm not tied to the Delta but I just got excited when I saw that price!

I'd like somewhere around St.Laurent and I think I've narrowed it down to Hotel 10 or Hotel Zero 1. I'm thinking the Hotwire and Expedia Unpublished 4 star "Boutique" Downtown for $104/$105 are Hotel 10 (?) but I don't like the extra $15 for wifi and bad tv. I really like what I'm reading about Zero 1 and expect the prices to come back down again over the next few days before I decide.

Thank you again.

Thank you Yellowdog. I suppose I should keep my options more open.

Do you think this ... "Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access" 4 star Downtown for $104 (5/2-5/6) is Hotel 10?

Ideally I'd like a 3.5 - 4 star with a refridgerator, decent wifi and tv, preferably no further west than St. Laurent or south than Rene Levesque Blvd, and definitely don't want Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis! For the four nights 5/2-5/6 I'd have to keep it under US$600 total and obviously $100+ less than that would be great. I could forego some of my preferred amenities for a good 4 star if the price was right. I've since read that there is free wifi in the public areas of Hotel 10, which is a plus, but if you have any suggestions as to how I could ensure a 4 star close or within 10 blocks east of St. Laurent, then I'm all ears.

My apologies for being so finnicky, but it's a birthday weekend getaway and I have some specific things in mind. Usually I would be a lot more flexible.

I appreciate your advice and the advice of all your team. Thank you.

Do you think this ... "Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access" 4 star Downtown for $104 (5/2-5/6) is Hotel 10?

Yes, my guess would be Hotel 10 with the Pet Friendly amenity added to the list.

Please use the board’s HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. BetterBidding wish you a great birthday weekend

...preferably no further west than St. Laurent or south than Rene Levesque Blvd..

I'm having trouble following since these streets don't run perfectly E/W and N/S. On HOTWIRE is it the Old Montreal-Convention Center zone OR the Downtown zone that is more in the area you'd like to be?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe I got my east and west mixed up!

On the Hotwire maps, the area I was hoping for is ... if you draw a line from approx. dead center of the Old Montreal map (where the "D" is), NW into the middle of the Downtown zone map above it, or a few blocks west of here.

I looked again at the 4 star HOTWIRE Downtown for $105, and "Boutique" has been removed from the amenities, so for now, it doesn't look like Hotel 10. Hotel Zero 1 rooms seem to be booking up, so I'm sorry to report that I went ahead and booked a Zero 1 hip Queen for a total of $574 for the four nights, probably more than I wanted to spend, but it just sounds too perfect for my needs and for this occasion.

I'm sorry if I wasted your time, but I promise I will be back here for my future PRICELINE or HOTWIRE bookings.

Thank you.

Glad you found something that works for your needs this trip and thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your future hotel direct bookings... or also check our out sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com when you need a hotel in a specific location. The filters there make it easy to see on a map how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further for your precise location.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]