Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Airport MSP - Mall of America) Crowne Plaza Minneapolis International Airport-Mall Of America

Sprintfan
By Sprintfan,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Similar result a few minutes ago for a stay tonight. Figured I could get whatever hotel was showing at $77 in the Express Deals section down a bit.

Tried at $50, $55, and $60; got it at $65. I guess I'm not the only one who wants to go shopping this weekend, but a $5 premium isn't too bad and I was trying to get a hotel close enough that they had a shuttle to the Mall.

Similar result a few minutes ago for a stay tonight.

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay... you can still view all of this information by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]