Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Downtown Pike Place) no go

Roadie47
By Roadie47,
in

....by adding basically every area in the state, since I don't think there is another 4.5 and above outside of the Pike Place area.

You are currently right in your thinking that the other Seattle region zones do not have 4.5*s or higher, but I hope you know the correct technique for determining free re-bid zones? Things can change and the check needs done before every bidding session.

Romelle

PS - While Seattle doesn't have Resort level bidding available, a number of other cities do. And when Resorts are present it is even more important to fully understand the technique.

You are currently right in your thinking that the other Seattle region zones do not have 4.5*s or higher, but I hope you know the correct technique for determining free re-bid zones? Things can change and the check needs done before every bidding session.

PS - While Seattle doesn't have Resort level bidding available, a number of other cities do. And when Resorts are present it is even more important to fully understand the technique.

See - this is the confusing part, because if you check the star levels for Downtown - Pike Place Market, it shows that they have stars all the way up 5*. I'm just trying to get a 4* myself, and not having any luck. I'm sure I would if I went to $170, but I'm not that desperate yet. ;) I've stopped at about $98, which has always been good in the past.

coldtoes,

You might want to start your own thread in order to get more specific advice. What dates are you seeking?

Have you looked at MAPS and HOTELS.com (under Tools above)? And checked out HOTWIRE? Both of them can give you an idea of what might be required for success. A couple big cruise ships arriving or departing, a game, a major conference - any of those (and other things) can run the rates up.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]