Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Long Island - Suffolk County (Macarthur Airport ISP) La Quinta Inn and Suites Islip Macarthur Airport

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Another difficult bidding session in the Hauppauge zone, unfortunately there is not much recent history in Suffolk County. At any rate, I made a bid for a 3.5* in Hauppauge at $54 and received a counteroffer at $73. Made a few more bids up to $58 in this zone and received the same counteroffer. I saw a 2.5* in PL's Express Deals for $69 and thought it might be the LaQuinta, so I bid $58 and again at $62 with success.

Room Cost $62.00

Taxes and Fees: $16.49

Total : $78.49

I downloaded the new BetterBidding Win Alerts app onto my iPad and made my bids through BiddingHelper.com. This let me quickly check both HOTWIRE and Hotels.com listings along with PRICELINE screens. This saves me a lot of time as all three are on one screen. A great must have app for any traveller, the free tools on this board are impressive. The rack rate was $125 plus tax, so I am pleased with the result.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to see this was a difficult bidding session, but nice to see you ultimately scored a deal at about half price!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new BetterBidding App and other Tools.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]