Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Montreal area hotel

godofcar
By godofcar,
in

I would like to book the hotel room through Hotwire and found the 4 stars downtown Montreal area for $135 per night and the amenities are as follows:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

95% recommendation for this property. Thank you in advance.

I'm looking at the same dates roughly and have been weighing up the various sites. For this my guess would be Sheraton or Omni, though neither of the options mention pet-friendly and I know both are...outside chance is chateau champlain but then perhaps it would list free internet...btw it went up to $140. If you do indeed make the booking please post your win as i'd like to know myself. Cheers.

I would like to book the hotel room through Hotwire and found the 4 stars downtown Montreal area for $135 per night and the amenities are as follows...

I'm not currently seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching more more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

I'm looking at the same dates...

It would be appreciated if you used the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin all your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm still not seeing this property on my own search for your dates. I did try to research it with the information provided but was not able to come up with any insight for this one.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...

So what did you do for this stay?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]