BNA Nashville Compact Hertz

86x
By 86x,
in

Did some last minute bidding and just scored a great deal at Nashville (BNA) Hertz for just $10 a day using name my own price.

Although priceline doesn't allow bidding in the same hour, I set up my pick-up for the next hour, and picked up the car after a short wait with no qualms from the gate agent, conveniently located nearby in the terminal.

My previous time I was in Nashville the gate agent tried to tell me that I wasn't getting the best deal possible with priceline and that I should have used SOUTHWEST POINTS or negotiated with him a better rate, and he beleaguered the point that I could not negotiate with him for upgrades without forfeiting what I paid priceline, and starting over. I had to laugh at the suggestion that I pay for two rental cars just to drive one. I doubt he could see that I was walking out with a less than half price car for only $10 a day. I don't think he knows what the scoop is but I will continue to go my own way, and help others defeat the scam perpetuated by that Hertz employee.

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]