Priceline Hotel: East Brunswick May 2 - May 4

xyzzy.bid
By xyzzy.bid,
in

I have completed about three bidding cycles with price line I am up to $62 and have not won the Hilton East Brunswick yet. I have used price line the last two years to get a Hotel in this area and it has been the Hilton both times. Last year it was around $60 I think. Ill let you know how the next round goes. I have made a backup reservation at a near by Holiday Inn.

• 2 weeks later...

The Holiday Inn Express is next door and if you use the coupon in the Hotel Coupon book that you get when you are traveling you should only pay 69 for fri sat and sunday nights; otherwise it is $20 more. I had to go this route as it was after 12pm when we arrived and I had no time to bid. THe Holiday Inn Express is a newer Hotel and the room i stayed in, it still smelled brand new. Free breakfast etc. I saw the full price for the Hilton going for $109=$115 for 4/16-4/18/2013. Hope you get the hotel you want. Another suggestion look under the discount hotel priceline offers and see if they are offering it there. I believe your in the right price range; should be no more than $65. Hope you get it.

Thanks for the tip on the coupon. I did find you can print them on-line. Today I re-bid. Started at 4 * $65 then when to 3 1/2 * at $66 still no luck. I did see yesterday the Hilton on Priceline was possible without bid with a teaser for $79 but that was a one queen special access room. But you need to pay $89 for a two queen. Talked to priceline in on-line chat and they did not offer anything better. I will probably try one more bid cycle then see if I can get the $89 for two queens. I have stayed at this Hilton twice before using a price line bid.

Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link as usual.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]