Priceline Hotel: NYC Rebidding Zones

AlwaysBooking
By AlwaysBooking,
in

No, it's not a bug. We see alot of changes across the country. And for NYC is there also new changes. We now see 5* bidding for ESB, 3.5* bidding for LIC, 5* bidding for Upper East Side etc. And like you say, Queensboro Bridge and Coney Island are no longer in play.

So pay extra attention when bidding and always double-check your zones before each bidding cycle to make sure that nothing has changed since previously checking.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks. You're right - there seem to have been quite a few changes recently, even just in NYC judging from my current search. For instance, in addition to what you mention about the 5* in ESB, they now seem to offer 4 1/2* AND 5* options in the CPS, Downtown, MTE, TSQ and UES zones. I think I remember seeing a 5* option on TSQ a while ago, but the rest of the zones on the 5* list are all a first time appearance for me. I wonder if these are new properties or if Pricleine is re-rating a bunch of existing properites suddenly? The only 5* on the BB list in Manhattan that I could see was for the Waldorf Towers. And I saw no 4 1/2* properties listed on the BB list for NYC. I'd be curious to find out what these properties are - but only curious up to a certain price :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]