Hotwire Hotel: Cocoa Beach Florida

soccermom65
By soccermom65,
in

Hi I am new to this site. I am planning a trip to Cocoa Beach the first week of June with my husband and two children. I am looking for the cheapest deal I can get at a oceanfront property. I have been checking Hotwire and Priceline but I am having a hard time finding an oceanfront property. I have never been to this area, we are going for a wedding. If anyone has any advice I would truly appreciate it:)

Thanks!

Greetings!

Can you please list your dates of travel, minimum star rating, and maximum budget oer night? Also, PRICELINE might not be your best option since you have a party of four and PL guarantees accommodations for two. HOTWIRE might be a better option since you can see oceanfront amenities before purchase.

Hi! We will be arriving on Sunday 2 Jun 13 and if we can get a good deal leaving Saturday 8 Jun 13. I have used Priceline before for hotels for soccer tournaments. I would like a $50 room, but mainly I want a location on the beach. I prefer at least a 2 1/2 star. Any help you can provide is truly appreciated:)

Thanks!

soccermom65

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I doubt that $50 is going to cut it for a hotel on the beach even if you go 2.5* bidding. I took a look at HOTWIRE and they don't have anything on the beach within your budget.

The best thing would be to find a place within a short walk of the beach or raise your budget.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]