Hotwire Hotel: 2* Detroit (Auburn Hills - Lake Orion) Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75

sandybill
By sandybill,
in

sandybill

I'm sorry to say that a 2* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

A guess would be Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills or Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75.

But I woul like to add that this hotel is top rated so I don't think quality would be an issue for your stay.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance, if you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Something is not quite right - today I searched it again for a different date - and they have removed the "95% Recommended" flag for the same exact amenities and price....it is strange. Now when I look up my hotel on the site, it says 62% Recommended. I will post an honest review after my stay. This doesn't seem very fair of HOTWIRE.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

While we have seen the percent recommended fluctuate a little for the same hotel from one search to the next, a difference of 95% vs. 62% (not sure the correct figure since HOTWIRE only shows values in 5% increments) would be extreme. However, many hotels at this star rating can share similar amenities so there is no way to know with 100% certainty that you're seeing the same hotel for your search for the second date... what is the alternate date(s) that you're searching for?

This ESA does have a 4.5/5.0 TA rating so it should, at the very least, be an acceptable stay and one of the better budget properties in the area.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

This hotel has been recently updated with new flooring and bathroom fixtures and flat screen televisions. Our stay was very comfortable and well worth this rate. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was grab and go, but we took oatmeal back to our room. Great room for a quick overnight trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]