Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Napa - Sonoma (Vallejo - American Canyon) Doubletree By Hilton Hotel and Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon

Spartops
By Spartops,
in

This was a same day bid.

Looked at prices online and deciced to try this area as it was substanitially less money than a few miles north.

Bid on a 3.5* as it was offered in this area, and none shown on the hotel list on a whim and got the Doubletree. Hilton's website showed a retail price of $99.00. Got it on my first bid, so might be tempted to try lower if I was in the area again.

So Priceline has upgraded this property from a 3* to a 3.5*. My experience checking in, walking around the grounds and having a drink and snack at the onsite Restaurant tells me they have it right. The front desk staff were professional and helpful, the grounds well maintained with a small lagoon that had a pair of nesting swans and a quartet of sleeping ducks we literally had to step over to get into the restaurant which was quite nice for a glass of wine and a bite to eat.

Very happy with this win and will post a proper review later in the Review Section.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]