Hotwire Hotel: need help in identify hotel on hotwire

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

Hello,

I am new here and I hope I post my topic correctly. I also post same topic in general forum section

I am planning to travel to Anaheim area, near LA with my kids ( total of 4 in my trip). I search for a hotel for 11/24 to 11/27. Hotwire shows the price $61 ( the cheapest) for 3.5* hotel room. The purpose of my trip is side seeing and visit little saigon, near Santa Ana. I just wonder if the price is right and which hotel it could be. Please see below for listing information.

John Wayne Airport SNA - Costa Mesa (John Wayne Airport Areas)

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

I already select package in order to see the hotel name, but no luck.

Priceline show the cheapest 3*hotel is fourpoint, in fullerton area.

I am affraid to bid a room at price line because of guarantee bedding for 2 people only. Any suggestion whether I should buy it or keep doing research. Should I use price line to bid the room and how much should I bid for 3.5 or 4* hotal room. How far this costa mesa (airport area) to little saigon and China town in downtown LA. I drive my own car for this trip.

Please advise.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure of the above hotel, but if you're not comfortable with Priceline than i wouldn't use it.

However, i do think that you have a chance at getting two rooms on Priceline for just a few dollars more than you can get the one room above. Having two rooms eliminates the need to worry about the double/quad occupancy issue.

If you're a little flexible in your budget let us know what your maximum bid would be and we'll suggest a strategy to try.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hello,

Please advice what 3.5*hotel it is. See below

11/24 to 11/27 2 adult, 2 children

price $61 john wayne airport area, best value

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include:silkHotAmenities7: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

Anyone know how far from this airport to

LA downtown.

Thanks.

Hello,

I repost this message again because I cannot find my post anywhere in the board. I though it is lost or I did something wrong.

I am travelling with 2 son. They are under 15 years of age. So, I feel much safer if they in the same room with me. However, if I can get 2 room join together, it is O.K.

My buggest is around $80/day for hotel room. how much I should start bidding on PL.

By the way, I don't mind to stay near south disneyland area or garden Grove. The only thing is the price listed on these mention area is much higher than at john wayne airport.

I searched hotwire last night again and see 4* hotel with spa with Restaurant, pool, tennis nearby, business, airport shuttle, No internet access near John wayne airport, customer favorite. I don't know if it is a hayyatt irvine or atrium hotel. What is your opinion.

I am welcome all inputs

if I can get 2 room join together, it is O.K.

You cannot guarantee the above. You can make a request, but it is just that, a request.

Searching for the 4* you refernce above i only see one offered at $98/nite and has more amenities than you mention above... is this the one you're seeing?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oopps...

I change the date to 11/25 to 11/28. 2 adult/ 2 children .

4* hotel displays without customer favorite, only best value. near John Wayne Airport. Please see below. The price is now $60.

Selected amenities include:Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

Many thanks for your help.

You get the difficult ones! :)

This hotel is not yet identified either. The only hotels in this zone i could find were the Hilton and the Hyatt, both of which have been seen with different amenties than the above. There is a chance it is one of these two with different amenity icons than seen previously or some different hotel entirely... we just don't know.

• 4 weeks later...

Please help!!!!

Travel date 11/24/05 to 11/27/05. $41/night

2 Adult, 1 child

Listing on Hotwire:

Customer favorate: Restaurant, pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry facility ( self service)

Do you have any idea which hotel it is? Is it a Crown Plaza?

I try to find the listing hotel link using search section, But no listing was found. I wonder if the link was moved or I have been looking in the wrong section.

UOP1497

That would most likey be the 3.5* Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim-Garden Grove 12021 Harbor Boulevard Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry This is posted on the Hotwire Hotel Lists - California

Additional Information: Guests at this unique, Mexican-themed resort hotel can enjoy the Copa de Oro Restaurant, a margarita bar, a heated outdoor pool and a spa. Rooms feature coffee makers and high-speed Internet access. The property charges a $9.00 per day resort fee that includes Disney Shuttle, self parking, complimentary business center, and use of fitness room

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]