Vacation Plans

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Not your vacation plans.... my vacation plans. :)

I will be going on vacation starting Saturday August 16th until August 24th. During this time, my online time will be severely limited.

I hope that the more experienced members of the board will step-up and try to help out whenever possible. I will be checking the board when i can, but likely won't have time to respond to everyone.

Thanks in advance for everyones support and help while i'm away.

-thereuare

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

WE"RE BACK and had a great time!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the activity at the board while i was on vacation, and would like to express a sincere THANK YOU to everyone that helped answer questions and assisting new members while i was away. I've always said that we've developed a great community of nice people here, and the actions and support that everyone has shown during the last week reinforced my thoughts on this.

Today I hope to update the hotel lists with the new found hotels and make sure that everyone that needed help was replied to. I'll post when i think i'm done, so at that time if your post was replied to just let me know.

At the same time, i'm hoping to get some of my pictures posted online, and i'll post a link to that when i'm done in case anyone has an interest in viewing them. Here's one of my favorites pics, taken at Maho Bay in St. Maarten, where the only thing that separates the beach from the airport runway is a two lane road! It was really cool:

mb.jpg

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, i think i'm caught up... still waiting for some users to clarify the zones of their 'wins' (so if you see something 'open' and know the missing zone information, please feel free to reply), but i've done all i can with the information that is posted.

If you were waiting on an answer to something and i haven't replied, please send me a PM or add another reply to your thread and i'll be sure to see it as it gets moved to the top.

Thanks again for everyone's help while i was away!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading out again... this weekend, starting Sept. 12 until Sept 14. (heading back to Michigan for a football game)

Board coverage will be limited, so if there is anything you are planning to bid over that weekend and need assistance, please plan ahead and ask for assistance soon.

Of course, many of our great (and helpful) members will still be around to help out. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]