Hotwire Hotel: ??* Siracusa-Melilli Una Hotel One

dmb
By dmb,
in

The listing for the hotel I booked is: Siracusa - Melilli area hotel SAVE $280 Compared to the Grande Albergo Alfeo. The hotel turns out to be the Una Hotel One Stcruse Italy total price paid $71.20. you can book a run of the hotel room pre paid for $64 plus VAT of $6.40 total $70.40. Hotwire says that since they charge one $57 plus fees of $14.20 and they have saved me money. There brag of saving up to 50%. Beware! What got me was the fictional $280 savings when the total actual price of the room online turns out to be less than there total price.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the FULL DETAILS of your purchase to the board.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We will then comment on your situation/experience above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]