Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero Area) Le Meridien

IcedUpSquirrel
By IcedUpSquirrel,
in

Hello there!

I started my search on Hotwire from this site (as per your previous request!) and was hoping for some help regarding a hotel in San Francisco's Financial District from May 28-May 31 2013.

I will need a room for two, and I've noticed that when changing the number of patrons in a room, the price changes - would this be due to the extra guest charge?

Any help in identifying this hotel would be much appreciated!

The listed amenities are:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

And it has 85% approval.

When I use

2 guests, the price is: $143 per night

3 guests, the price is: $178 per night

4 guests, the price is: $199 per night

Thanks again!

Thanks for both of your replies! I'm still following this offer on Hotwire, while looking elsewhere as well.

My concern at this point in time is that I would only get one bed at the Hilton - do you per chance know if the Hilton traditionally gives out just the one bed if I put in two guests?

Thanks again, and as always - started the HOTWIRE search off of this site!

Cheers!

If you put two guests, you very well may get one bed at any hotel. You have a better chance at two beds if you indicate more than two people, even if there are only two people in the party - I'd recommend two adults and two children (even if there isn't two children.) The issue with that is that you may see different listings when searching for more people than two adults.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I'm still looking at hotels in the area, and I noticed a new posting.

A four star hotel located in Financial District for $132 a night with the following amenities:

-Pet friendly

-Business Facility

-Fitness Facility

-Restaurant

-High Speed Internet

95% of Hotwire customers review

Any ideas? Any help is much appreciated as always!

Thanks again!

IcedUpSquirrel

With the 95% approval by hotwire, does that not almost guarantee that this hotel is Le Meridien?

No, the % in approval can change from search to search. We have seen this so many times and it shouldn't be looked at as reliable factor when it comes to ID hotel. Sure, the hotel you're looking at could be Le meriden but could also be Hyatt or Hilton with a diffrent % in approval.

I hope this helps.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thank you in kind to everyone for their help!

I did book this deal last night on Hotwire and I can confirm that it was Le Meridien! Given the reviews on this property and the price point, I really can't complain!

Thank you again, and whenever I search for a hotel, I'll be sure to use your links!

Have a great day everyone!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]