Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) Renaissance Orlando At Seaworld

nmejias
By nmejias,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight as to which one this may be. Do you need a Condo type property for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help with a different offer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No need to start a new topic, please keep all posts for this stay in this same thread and we'll edit the topic title once a hotel is won (or you can do it yourself using the "EDIT TO REPORT WIN" button on the lower right corner of this page). This will enable future readers to see the entire journey of your win from start to finish and everything that was considered in between.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? Using this method this is the full list of amenities i see associated with this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... is this the complete list for the property you're seeing? If so, my best guess for this property would be the Rosen Centre or the Rosen Plaza.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

**I have a similar post somewhere else but for a different date.

Unless you are buying one hotel room for 3/23-3/26 and another hotel room for 3/24-3/27 this is considered the same stay, please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This 4* I-Drive South is a match for the Rosen Centre Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

we changed our travel dates to a day earlier..

what about this one...

3.5* downtown disney area hotel $118/night

85% recommended

free parking

fitness center

pools

restaurants

laundry facilities

high speed internet

gold nearby

children activity program

accessible for the blind

accessible for the deaf

aceesible path of travel

in room access

accessible bathroom

handicap parking

roll in shower

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

The Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista would be my best guess for this 3.5* LBV-Downtown Disney property.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

The Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista would be my best guess for this 3.5* LBV-Downtown Disney property.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I ended up booking through priceline the Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld for $104/night. Theres a $16 parking fee but considering the hotel books ay $220/night, its not too bad

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]