Priceline Hotel: NEED HELP

JohnLa
By JohnLa,
in

The zone closest to the shows, which i assume are at the Meadowlands, is the (Meadowlands - East Rutherford) area. Rates in the area are usually fairly inexpensive, with 3* hotels going in the $40 area and 2.5* going even less than that. HOWEVER, there really is not much to do in the area (unless you have a car) when the shows aren't going on. Many people would recommend staying in NYC and taking the bus to the Meadowlands (20 minutes without traffic) before each show, giving you the ability to explore NYC during the day. A NYC hotel will cost you more than the East Rutherford hotel, but hey, "how often do you get to the States?" You can usually get a nice NYC hotel for $75-$100, a little cheaper if you lower the quality parameters.

I'll be happy to supply a specific strategy for either, but based upon the info above, are you committed to staying close to the Meadowlands stadium OR would you prefer to spend the extra money and stay in NYC? This is basically a budget question and i don't know what you are expecting or have budgeted to pay.

BTW, i've been to about 12 shows myself!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

MESSAGE 1:

I'm so grateful for your willingess to help.

Me and my buddy want a place where we can sleep and where we have a

shower (the Springsteen shows may be rockin....)

Anyway, some say we should stay in NYC so we could do stuff during the

day, but there must be something to see/do in Nj too or what?

So, two beds and a shower is what we need, as close to the GS we can

get...

MESSAGE2:

It would also be nice if there would be an internet connection, so we

can hunt our missing Bruce tix. Or can we do that somewhere else and

still live in a cheap place.

We are looking for the 3* 40$ range hotels, so close to Giants stadium as possible

Sincerely

Kimmo Penttala

:)

I would recommend bidding as follows:

Select 3* East Rutherford/Meadowlands area...

bid $37, if rejected, add your re-bid zone (there is only one re-bid available for 3* in this area)

bid $44.

If you're not familiar with re-bid zones you can read about them HERE. Ask any questions that you may be unsure of and/or feel free to confirm which zone is the re-bid zone before you bid.

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]