Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Mahwah - Nanuet (Mahwah - Ramsey - Allendale) Sheraton Mahwah

cedric31
By cedric31,
in

started at $45 for Woodcliff - Park Ridge, rejected

rebid* at $50 adding Mahwah - Ramsey - Allendale, rejected

closed browser, opened new screen

started at $55 for MRA, rejected

rebid** at $60 for WPR, rejected

No luck, try again tomorrow!

*note this was a true rebid as MRA also has 3.5* hotels (just as happy staying in MRA as in WPR)

** same as * except with the zones reversed

Used the PRICELINE link from this page to start the process.

You're likely looking somewhere in the $65-$75 area, and if that is not accepted PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* for $82/nite... use the link and code in my signature for another 5% OFF brings it down to $78.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey, thanks so much - I really appreciate both the bidding advice as well as the offer to use the discount!

I am going to try a couple bids today in the range you mentioned. Hopefully that'll work but if not I will go through PE and take advantage of that discount you offered.

I'll let you know what happens and thanks again for the help!

See OP for first day of bidding.

Second day I started at $64 for Woodcliff - Park Ridge, rejected

rebid* at $67 adding Mahwah - Ramsey - Allendale, rejected

Today picked up where I left off:

started at $69 for WPR, rejected

rebid* at $72 adding MRA, won Sheraton Mahwah.

*note this was a true rebid as MRA also has 3.5* hotels (just as happy staying in MRA as in WPR)

Along the way I got some great input from the BB folks (see posts above - thanks again!)

Used the PRICELINE link from this page to start the process.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the purchase and this property works well for your plans.

Not too far from this hotel (~10 minute ride) is a great thin crust pizza place that you might want to give a try for dinner:

Kinchley's Tavern

586 N Franklin Turnpike

Ramsey, NJ 07446

It's a real local's place with vinyl checkerboard table 'cloth'... pizza is good and cheap, but so think you can probably eat a whole pie on your own. (NOTE: cash only)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]