Hotwire Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown West) Coast Coal Harbour Hotel

CyberFunk
By CyberFunk,
in

Need assistance identifying this 4* property in Vancouver Downtown (Coal Harbour/Stanley). Used BB's link to HOTWIRE.

Dates: April 22nd - April 26th

Adults: 2

Children: 0

Price: $92USD

90% recommended by Hotwire Customers.

Amenities:

Fitness

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Accessible for Deaf

Accessible Path of Travel

In-Room Accessibility

Accessible Bathroom

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

My initial guess is Hyatt Regency, however Pool doesn't show up as a Amenity when comparing it to the Hotwire Hotel List and another poster who recently got this property. Any ideas what this could be?

Debating whether or not to use Hotwire or PL right now. Trying to get a property in The Coal Harbour/Stanley Park area on PL and i'm already up to $90 with 5 re-bid zones.

I suspect that this is a previously reported hotel but with a new amenity set, however, i'm not able to gain any insight as to which one it may be.

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone for $95 and a 4* hotel in the Granville Entertainment District for $83... use the link and code in my signature for another 5% off, which would make both just about the same price or lower then you have already bid, would either of these work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Pretty sure this is the Coast Coal Harbour, I just booked this one for this upcoming weekend, same price & ammenities. Ther place has good reviews so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Glenn

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Thank you for the note regarding your win - it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of the win as a separate thread.

Thanks for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Here it is...

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel

1180 West Hastings Street,

Vancouver,BC,V6E 4R5

Check-in

Sat, Mar 16, 2013, 3:00 PM

Check-out

Sun, Mar 17, 2013, 12:00 PM

Times are subject to change.

Please confirm with the hotel.

Amenities

Free Internet Fitness Center Restaurant(s)

Business Center High-Speed Internet Access Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Glenn

CyberFunk,

NOTE that the amenities of this reported win for the Coast Coal Harbor are different then the amenities in your first post.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

gbarron,

Thanks for the follow-up and the additional new post for your Hotwire Vancouver hotel win.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm very very happy with the win! Turns out it was also Coast Coal Harbour despite it showing slightly different amenitites.

Won this hotel. Please update the Hotwire Hotel List to assist others with the following amenities as it is different from the list.

90% recommended by Hotwire Customers.

The Hotwire Listing shows the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet

Access Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]