Hotwire Hotel: 5* Orange County (Laguna Beach - Dana Point) St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort and Spa

Jason19
By Jason19,
in

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Used Betterbidding's HOTWIRE link.

Also noticed that Hotwire has combined Newport Coast, Laguna Beach and Dana Point. This had made things a little trickier. :o Hopefully this purchase has helped those who are thinking of getting a 5-star in the above mentioned areas...

Thanks again!

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for what looks like a gorgeous property. Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property (and change in zone) so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for sharing this win, Id rather stay at the St Regis than Pelican Hill anyday. Note: There is another property coming up in the 5* category with a very similar amenity set but with 'free internet' and 100% Hotwire approved

I think that one is Pelican Hill, which causes me pause for my dates because its coming up & thats the only 5* that wouldnt work for me because of location. It can take 20-35 min to drive from PH to the Ritz

Pelican Hill doesn't have free internet, though. I have yet to see the 100% Hotwire approved with free internet, PM when you find it, so I can possibly book it if the dates work. I'd like to find out what it is, too.

Pelican Hill's amenity set has been:

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Handicapped parking

The one you're referring to may in fact be Montage Laguna Beach. Not sure, though, but I'd like to research it. ;)

Happy I could help you out!

• 2 weeks later...

Just stayed at PH and wow, for sure the nicest place I have ever stayed. We loved being so close to Crystal Cove, which is full of adventures.

The Pelican Hill does have free internet at the property so it could show up on the amenities. I think if you read the reviews there are good clues to which resort it is.

Pelican Hotwire Reviews

" amazing gelato" (daily onsite made gelato)

" call for ice and pay for coffee" ($10 for coffee in room, no ice machine)

" don't nickel and dime you on internet, parking " (free valet parking)

"upgraded to a 2100 square foot villa" (also look for bungalow comments)

It's also a secure property with a guard gate to the "rooms" which are setup like small town homes, so you park right outside your room. All the rooms have private balconies and are at least 850 sqft.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]