Priceline Hotel: Help ID Flagstaff Hotel

Corndog
By Corndog,
in

Hi I'm new here and these boards are AWESOME! I've spent the last 2 1/2 hours reading posts here and checking out priceline & hotwire options. I found a deal I like, but my wife isn't sold on the deal (due to a previous bad hotel we got through priceline) so any help would be greatly appreciated it!

Through the priceline express deals link here for Flagstaff, AZ - there is a 3 star hotel for the dates of March 30th - April 2nd for $66 a night. Amenities include internet, pool, free parking, restaurant, airport shuttle, business center & fitness center. Priceline also gives this hotel a rating of 9.0.

I'd appreciate any help or input IDing this hotel.

Thanks!

Cory

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We're glad to hear you're enjoying the board and finding the information here useful.

There could be others, but my best guess for this property would be the Little America Flagstaff. Use the link and code in my signature for an additional 5% off.

I wouldn't be too concerned with quality with this offer as the 9.0/10.0 rating from PRICELINE is very good, but if you are concerned, you could see if this hotel appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the other two nites. Purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain' and put your wife's mind at ease... then if you're happy with the results purchase the other two nites (or make alternate plans for the balance of your stay should you for some reason not like the hotel). PRICELINE EXPRESS inventory changes quickly, so there is always a chance the the hotel is gone when you go to make the second purchase, but you can minimize this by searching for both sets of dates before your first purchase to ensure that what looks like the same property appears for both sets of dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]