Priceline Hotel: Help with IDing Seattle Airport area hotel

meganr
By meganr,
in

I have been searching (using your links) hotels in the Seattle airport area for 4/16/13 to 4/17/13. When looking at the hotel list view and narrowing the areas to SeaTac Airport (SEA), it shows hotels only as high as 3 stars. When I click on the "best deal" tab for name your own price and select Seattle Airport (SEA) as my area, it gives me the option to choose a 3.5 star hotel. Looking at the Priceline lists on this site, I can find no 3.5 star hotels in the SeaTac area. Any ideas what hotel it could be?

Thanks for your help!

Megan

Thanx for using boards PRICELINE link :)

The PRICELINE retail section is diffrent to the bidding section (Name your own price). The zones and inventory of hotels are diffrent when looking at the retail part. So you can't compare the two services and try to match the hotels. The board don't current have any 3.5* hotel reported. The reason for this could be that there's a new hotel or a maybe a "known" hotel recently got upgraded to 3.5*

And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this 3.5* hotel.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]