Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Convention Center - Lloyd Center) Residence Inn Portland Downtown Lloyd Center

lawdawg076
By lawdawg076,
in

Used BB.com PRICELINE link. Have been trying a variety of permutations & combinations for about a week with no luck, 4* and 3.5*. Started this bid with Downtown, added Convention Center/Lloyd Center, then North Vancouver, then NW Portland, then South Waterfront. Success at $49. Total $63.43 including taxes/fees. Lowest standard rate for these dates on marriott.com is $149/night, so I am more than pleased.

• 1 month later...

So how was it?

I'm looking at trying to find something in that general vicinity for next week (although I'm not sure I'll go). But now Priceline is saying that the Residence Inn is $249/night (normal price) whereas the Doubletree (where the conference is) is at $189/night (regular rate - and not one that is on either Hotwire or Priceline's seeming list). The Priceline Express Deal for what I think is the Residence Inn is $72, which would be a great deal if it were the Residence Inn (which I understand is having some construction done).

And don't worry - if I do book, I'll use this site's links!

cynthreab,

For help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC, but also wait until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase, as the hotels offered, and their prices, may be very different once you're ready to move forward vs. what is currently offered.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]