Priceline Hotel: 1* Sandusky (Sandusky - Huron) Knights Inn Sandusky

travelzee
By travelzee,
in

If you are asking about posting failed bids, they are useful to other members. They can give an idea where to start one's bidding, or sometimes it is just that old "misery loves company".

Do include dates, star level, zones and anything else you think could be helpful.

I usually do a bunch of research before starting to bid, and know perfectly well what is my alternative (best Hotwire/conventional deal I can find). If you've done this and post that, you might have an alternative of which another member isn't aware.

If you actually accepted a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal last night, the information about what you received is very helpful. I understand betterbidding is working on setting up something like the Hotwire detection information to give members an educated guess as to what they might receive from PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals.

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this property worked out well for your needs and you found it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]