Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID for Union Square west nob hill 2.5*

koolkats3
By koolkats3,
in

Looking at May 25-28 to stay near ATT Park for a game on Sunday and then do the tourist attractions on Sunday and Monday. I know it is a holiday weekend.

This one in Union Square West for $117 shows free breakfast, smoke free room, restaurant and high speed internet. And 95% hotwire customer approval.

Any idea? Or do you recommend I look in a different area to save money. We will need two beds - I am traveling with my brother - is that a problem to request?

Thanks! LuAnn in Wisconsin

We will need two beds...

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request.

If this is not a risk you're willing to accept you have two options:

1) HOTWIRE allows you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc). So by searching for 2adults/2chidlren you can ensure separate sleeping accommodations for two guests (although the second 'bed' could be a rollaway, pullout sofabed, etc)

2) PRICELINE EXPRESS deals will sometimes show a BED CHOICE option so you can go with one of these properties that shows a bed choice option with two beds

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's not uncommon, especially in large cities, for available inventory to go down, and price go up, when searching for more than double occupancy.

What is your maximum budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]